FWICE bans choreographer of Salman Khan’s Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan – here’s why | Hindi Movie News

The choreographer of Salman Khan‘s movie Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan has been banned by the Federation of Western India Cine Workers.
The FWICE has issued a non cooperation in opposition to Jani Grasp for not following the principles.
Talking to ETimes, Common Secretary of FWICE, Ashok Dubey stated, “As per rule, if a South choreographer works in Hindi movies, he has to rent 70 per cent of native dancers and the remaining 30 per cent will be from South, and the identical applies for Mumbai choreographers. He has been violating the principles in many of the movies he does in Hindi which incorporates Salman Khan’s movie Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan and Shahid Kapoor’s movie produced by Maddock.”
Jani predominantly works in Telugu business, although he additionally has credited work in Kannada, Tamil, and Hindi movies. He’s particularly recognized for his western and folks fashion dance and his choreography in Butta Bomma track from the Telugu movie Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo lately grew to become very fashionable.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button